Do you want to be part of something incredible? At Hope for Justice, we’re proud to work with a community of amazing volunteers – and we’d love you to join us!
Volunteers are the heartbeat of our movement to end slavery. By joining the team at Hope for Justice (wherever you are in the world) you can be part of making huge change happen in virtually every continent. Under the UK Government Furlough scheme people are allowed to volunteer their time. Take a look at some of our current volunteering opportunities below – whatever you do, you’ll be helping to bring fresh hope and the promise of a new start to thousands of men, women and children.
- UK Fundraising & Partnerships (Internet research support for our Trust and Grants team / Supporter communications via email & phone / Research into global/institutional donors)
- US Fundraising & Partnerships (Internet research support for our Trust and Grants team / Supporter communications via email & phone)
Click here for more details
- Business skills (Project management / Business analysis / Continuity planning)
- General administration
- Internal communications
- Film and Media (Copywriting, video editing, graphic design)
- Research; policies, COVID-19 impact on human trafficking, support for victims of modern slavery
- Supply chain management
If you feel you have skills to offer which aren’t listed we still love to hear from you – just get in touch via the online application link below. Whatever you decide to do, you’ll be working with like-minded people, developing excellent skills and gaining valuable experience. You’ll also be joining a global network committed to one thing: living in a world free from slavery.
What our volunteers say:
“Undoubtedly the best thing about volunteering for Hope for Justice is the tremendous support and positive feedback that everyone who works at Hope for Justice gives to us volunteers” – Andrew, Hope for Justice Volunteer
We look forward to hearing from you.